Women at Arctic15
If you attended Arctic15 before, you probably know how much sympathy we have towards female founders and overall women in tech. Last year at Arctic15 we were able to reach the goal of 50-50 gender parity in speakers. As today is International Women's Day, we would like to introduce you to the fair part of Arctic15 speakers this year:
- Sofia Eriksson Holm, Investment Manager Technology at Stockholm-based VC Industrifonden
- Hala Zeine, Senior Vice President of SAP Portfolio and Commercialization Strategy. This is going to be her second Arctic15. Here Hala's keynote from Arctic15 - 2016:
- Jennifer Vessels, CEO of Next Step, a global 40 person consultancy based in Silicon Valley
- Laura Inamedinova, Communications and branding expert, Head of Marketing at Xylo.
- Ayelet Noff, Founder and CEO of award-winning PR Firm Blonde 2.0
- Ingibjörg Meyer-Myklestad, Head of Corporate Affairs in Argentum Asset Management
- Katja Bergman, Co-Founder, Partner at MOOR Capital Sweden
- Pia Santavirta, Managing Director at the Finnish Venture Capital Association (FVCA)
- Elena Mustatea, Investor at Atomico
- Marta Sjogren, Investor at Northzone
And there is more to come. If you found some names in the list, relevant to your business, come to listen, learn from, and especially to meet this stunning ladies at Arctic15 on May, 3-5 in Helsinki.
Arctic15 also welcomes female founders who are looking to grow their business or expand their network. Get your tickets here, ladies.